The Other Side
![]() |
| [Launceston Hotel, Launceston.] |
I used to hate this boring city.
All the shops close at 5pm, and there's just a few place for shopping.
This was super duper dull.
It was because I never pay attention to the beauty of Launceston.
This photo was taken on my second year history class field trip.
This city become a huge classroom for us to learn. What style it is.
This LAUNCESTON HOTEL is a Queen-Anne style.
I never know it is such a beautiful building. I used to know there's SUPRE on the ground floor, but never look up to the building. I was a fool. Haha.
Although this is a small city, but there's so many little stories happening everyday in the city.
It also teaches me a new way and expectation on living lifestyle.
This city looks got nothing but everything. It's history. And it makes me feel comfortable to live in.
Launceston people are cool.
![]() |
| 今天去了好多教堂。[Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Launceston.] |
The website article told me that start my tasks, even the smallest part, is a way to boost my productivity, because human don't like to delay the incomplete task.
QIAN.



2 comments
啧啧啧~喵
回复删除cool!!!
回复删除just continue your life and enjoy it:)
your darling<3